Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

It's Important To Find Your Happy Tribe In Life


It's Important To Find Your Happy Tribe In Life    A close friend moved on today! I know she was close... for had it not been for the day to day commitments we all have we would have spent more time together.  I knew she wasn't well. But hadn't been to see her while she was struggling to stick arround.  It was like she was waiting to see me.... as I actually just about got a chance to pay my last respects to her. Before she was taken to her final resting place. Between all of life's comings and goings always make sure you call, message or spend time with the one's who vibe with you.     Do Like Share and Follow to stay up-to-date and keep the ball of Positivity Rolling..... Thank you.   https://thoughtinspiring.blogspot.com
It's Important To Find Your Happy Tribe In Life 




A close friend moved on! I know she was close... for had it not been for the day to day commitments we all have we would have spent more time together. 
I knew she wasn't well. But hadn't been to see her while she was struggling to stick arround. 
It was like she was waiting to see me.... as I actually just about got a chance to pay my last respects to her. Before she was taken to her final resting place.
Between all of life's comings and goings always make sure you call, message or spend time with the one's who vibe with you. 


Do Like Share and Follow to stay up-to-date and keep the ball of Positivity Rolling..... Thank you.