Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2022

God Your Father Teacher or Friend?

 

You see God as your father, your teacher, or your friend?  I see him as my friend... not just any friend, but my best friend. Even closer to me than my shadow. He's there for me the minute I have a fleeting thought of him. He's always there. Listening to every thought I have. Answering every question I have. Sometimes I hear him in the silence and sometimes I don't. But he always hears me. And always has an answer for me. Sometimes I get it sometimes I don't. But that's okay since he knows!

You see God as your Father, your Teacher, or your Friend?

I see him as my Friend... not just any friend, but my Best Friend. Even closer to me than my shadow. He's there for me the minute I have a fleeting thought of him. He's always there. Listening to every thought I have. Answering every question I have. Sometimes I hear him in the silence and sometimes I don't. But he always hears me. And always has an answer for me. Sometimes I get it sometimes I don't. But that's okay since he knows!